____________________________________
Today at OCF, plenty of things came screening in my mind. Fridays. Haha. I asked myself tons of questions.
Towards the end, I went down on my knees and let my heart teared. I realised through my own tears, when I am my weakest do I really understand myself. Only when I am on my knees I see my weakness.
What about you? When do you see your weaknesses or know that those are your weaknesses? I do believe in falling down on your knees. I simply do, no answers to that.
Ah I find that I am crawling back slowly, some how. Maybe? I have no idea.
To simply put it. I am happy.
However, whatever might be the outcome of my past, I have let go. If time comes and fate comes again, ill pick it up again from there.
Bao, You never fail to bring me back. Never fail to be everything in my life. I love you. =)